Day Tour in Paro
- National Museum, housed in a 17th century watch tower.
- Rinpung Dzong, the medieval provincial capital fortress the watch tower protected for three hundred years of civil strife.
- Kyichu Lhakhang, a 7th century Buddhist temple founded by the Tibetian King, Songtsen Gampo, the oldest in Bhutan.
- Ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong.
- Taktsang (literally translated as Tiger’s Nest).
- Kila Goemba, a nunnery hanging from a cliff edge just below the Chele La Pass.
- Dumtse Lhakhang, founded by Thangthong Gyalpo in the 15th century.
- Tamchog Lhakhang, also founded by Thangthong Gyalpo in the 15th century.